A few reasons why this diagram is deeply flawed:
1. The Godhead is the pattern for ALL relationships.
2. The Trinity's Inter-Dependent relationship and function is best described through the Perichoresis (A Circle Dance) example, not pyramids or umbrellas.
3. Unless Jesus' Umbrella LEAKS, why would anyone need the others? Our lives are hid WITH Christ IN God.
4. God's Pattern emphasizes FUNCTIONING IN UNION vs. A Boss Dominating a Subject down the inverted, misogynistic, Patriarchal pyramid.
5. The Law came by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Moses could tell you what to do ("top down"), but he couldn't indwell and empower you to do anything! Jesus does! Therefore, umbrellas and inverted pyramids are horrible ways of relating to God and each other. While some of the "principles" may be correct, the implied dualism and multiplicity (vs. union) are glaring misrepresentations of the Christ Life. A man who views himself as ONE with God, His Wife, and His Children will be much more successful than one whose prominent perspective is from a "Husband Down" position.
6. It seriously devalues the Christ in women and children, and is an unnecessary stumbling block for Non-Believers.
7. Some diagrams include "Pastor" (Mentioned only once in the entire N.T., where it is plural and listed 4th among 5 functions), which makes the "LEAKY UMBRELLA/INVERTED PYRAMID" picture even worse.
8. Notice the only place where "LOVE" is listed.
9. What does it speak to broken families, widows, orphans, or women and children who have been abandoned?
10. According to the diagram, Who is closest to Christ (but not even IN HIM)?
“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world (the entire Kosmos) unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” - 2 Cor. 5:19
What if all are in, but not all are actively receiving and enjoying the benefits? Did our prayer or decision cause us to be crucified with Christ or seated in heavenly places IN HIM? Does our decision somehow inject us into Christ or are we simply cooperating with His finished work?
Refuse any mindset that ever places you outside of God or God outside of you. Stop living as a New Creation Person with an Old Covenant, Adamic mentality. Asking God to "be with us" or attempting to "enter His Presence" is an extreme insult to the finished work of Christ.
His Presence is always a given. His Manifest Presence is enjoyed, through our fixed position in Him, as we receive His Love, bask in His Love, and respond to His Love. All things are of Him, through Him, to Him, and in Him! God was in Christ reconciling the ENTIRE KOSMOS to Himself!
As with all relationships, we must acknowledge, practice and enjoy His Presence in order to grow in our experience of His Presence. His Presence is constant. Our acknowledgment of His Presence is the variable.
Enter His Presence? Ditch the Old Covenant language and enjoy the Christ Life! We don't have to call Him down, conjure Him up, or enter His Presence. No religious buildings, ceremonies, fetishes, secret passwords, keys, codes, strategies, or gymnastic performances are required! I AM already IS...in us, upon us, and everywhere around us! There's no place where I AM is not! Pray, Live, Laugh, Cry and Love in and from the incomparable, exquisite Beauty, Peace, Faith, and Glory of the "In Christ" I AM realm!