The Jesus Conversation
1. Both of my parents died before I was 13 years of age.
2. My Dad died attempting to set a Guinness Book record.
3. Along with my Dad's attempted record came stories and photos of us
in People Magazine and video footage on all of the major news networks.
4. My Mom died around 4 months after I told her that I wished
she was dead. (Note: I Love & appreciate my Mom & Dad.)
5. I was bullied something fierce during my childhood and
adolescent years, until I went psycho & started fighting back.
6. I struggled with suicidal thoughts and tendencies...and
would have ended it...had it not been for a supernatural encounter with Jesus.
7. I suffered with what many would call "addictions".
8. I grew up with the horrible misconception that Jesus was
angry, temperamental, and out to get me.
9. A most precious family took me & my brother in after
my parents died. They treat us as their very own to this day.
10. I have some terrible memories, to include some horrible
experiences with church people and leaders.
11. My past could have been much, much, much worse.
12. The Goodness of God in my life exponentially outweighs
all of the bad things on this list...and more than can be
written in this lifetime.
13. My great experiences with my brothers, sisters, fathers, & mothers
in Christ have exponentially outweighed the bad.
14. I'm not a religious nut job. My experience is very real.
15. I really love people. ALL people.
16. I'm 51 years old and full of JOY!
17. I think YOU'RE precious!