1) To rightly divide the Word...with the Cross as my primary
line of demarcation.
2) "This generation" in Matthew 24:34 was THAT generation!
3) The History, Biblical significance, and prophetic fulfillments
of 70 AD.
4) The "In Christ" Realm/Ascended Life is real, literal, and for
right NOW. He who is joined to the Lord REALLY IS "One
5) The Gospel Message (His Love for us and acceptance of
us) predates earth, satan, Adam, sin...and all created
6) The only Blood that God was ever thirsty for was His Own!
He Loves us that much...and knew mankind's entire story
long before it ever began! God was in Christ reconciling the
world to Himself! "He who has seen Me has seen the
Father"! From before the foundation of the world, God
provided HIMSELF as the ultimate sacrifice. Love humbled
Himself, became one of us...and chose to submit Himself into
the hands of angry sinners...in order to reconcile our thinking
with His! His Love and desire for us have always been
beyond measure! Jesus didn't come to change Father's mind
about us. He came to change our mind about the Father!
7) Jesus didn't go on vacation and leave us as orphans with a
8) The Holy Spirit didn't go on vacation or lose any power
once the entire Bible had been written.
9) The Incarnation of GOOD will always be infinitessimally
greater than any human expression of evil. Don't believe the
lie that Adam's sin had a greater impact on mankind than
10) The Church is the Earth's barometer...not the nightly news!
11) No attribute of the Fruit of the Spirit can ever be humanly
manufactured or earned. Everything in Christ is freely given
and readily available...after having been freely received.
12) His Word is a Mirror where we behold our truest identity in
Him. We're mirror gazing, not window shopping for stuff we
don't possess and can't afford. (Thanks to Francois Du Toit
for that one!)