The Jesus Conversation
1. God is Love!
2. God/Love is Perfectly Represented through Jesus Christ.
3. Jesus came to experience our pain and Love us in, through, and out of our pain. He never put a disease on anyone to teach them a lesson, draw them closer to Himself, or seal their death and/or a place in Dante's underworld of eternal conscious torment. Truth is, He never put a disease on anyone. Full Stop. That has not changed. He's our comforter, not our tormentor.
4. You are not perfect like God, Who Christians call "Father"...and you certainly wouldn't put a disease or plague on your children. Would you? Is human, parental love greater than God's Perfect Love?
5. Many of today's Christians, like many people in the Old Testament, interpret current events through a flawed theological lens that attributes their pain to a monster god instead of evil (which, in many cases is combined with human wickedness, hatred, fear mongering, abuse...and the effects of human sovereignty).
6. Jesus is God's ONLY Perfect Selfie! He alone is the Brightness of the Father's Glory and the Express Image of His Person...Who alone could claim "He Who has seen Me has seen the Father". ALL who came before Him were THIEVES and ROBBERS in one dimension or another!
7. The Coronavirus is NOT from God, but we can learn to Love one another more through it.
8. The Coronavirus is affecting professing Christians along with the people that many professing Christians think God is "judging" or should "judge". We have a COMMON enemy...and it isn't GOD!
9. God is our Healer and one of His primary means of healing is through humans loving other humans; whether that happens supernaturally or through so many precious, loving, compassionate medical professionals.
10. God couldn't possibly Love you any more or less than He does right now. God IS Love! His Perfect Love casts out ALL fear and transcends sickness, pain, and even death!
Regardless of your Religious or Political Affiliation (or any other affiliation), God Loves You and so do I!
Yours In Human Joy & Suffering,